NOW THIS:

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Skyline: Photoshop variations

I took a photo last year from a hilltop park near my neighborhood and created the image below. (even signed and dated it!)


Now this week's Illlustration Friday theme is skyline. I fiddled around with some other ideas, but nothing that pleased me as much as this picture. Except maybe for the variations below.
Because they originated from a photograph, I am not going to submit them to Illustration Friday, but I will post them here just the same.













The original photo

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and I think you should submit them to IF. Once in a great while I submit a photo I played with in photoshop and this was one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are neat. I really like the look of the trees in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy