NOW THIS:

Monday, August 21, 2006

Colorful jumbles

My eye and is drawn to things in colorful jumbles. Below are a couple of recent inspirations.



This was my breakfast yesterday. It looked so pretty, I had to take a picture of it before I ate it!




Jerry cleaned out his side of the closet and decided among other things, that he didn't want these crochet-covered hangers any more. I'm saving them, though. My Granny made them. She made tons of them when she was in the early stages of Alzheimer's, and it was one of the last purposeful things she remembered how to do.



Granny, early 1970's

You can see some other colorful jumbles from previous posts here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy