NOW THIS:

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where the #@*&% is the artwork??

I haven't been very productive lately, art-wise. Maybe I'm just having a dry spell. "Artist's block", (you know, like writer's block, only with art.) I'm having trouble with my thumb and wrist, and it hurts to hold a pencil or stylus for very long. Excuses, excuses. I'll get back into it eventually.

In the meantime, here's something old. Not too old. But cute. I painted this little toad a few years ago. It was unfinished plastercraft. It was on a stick, meant to be inserted in a potted plant. I took out the stick, and he sits on a bookshelf.





1 comment:

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy