NOW THIS:

Friday, November 03, 2006

Botanical Art class...Looks like fun...

Every Friday, the arboretum sends a bulk email to all the members, to let them know about events taking place this weekend. Today's message included a blurb about a class in botanical art. I'm sure this was in our fall brochure and I just didn't notice it. Tomorrow is the first of 5 Saturday classes in the series, and the last day to sign up. I wish I had found out about it sooner. I almost want to do it! The creator of this class has also put together a nice website: ArtPlantae: Home Page

Edit: OK, just as I was contemplating actually going to that class tomorrow, I realized I would not be able to make it to some of the other class dates, due to previous obligations. But I may just stick my head in the door and see what it's all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy