NOW THIS:

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Unfinished business

I haven't posted anything new in a long time, but I have been drawing and playing around in ArtRage and Photoshop. Nothing I'm really wild about; I just don't seem to have the patience to finish what I start. Anyway, here are a few recent things that I did.



This is one of those Japanese carp windsocks. (Illustration Friday's theme this week is wind.)



This was something I made for "Red Ribbon Week".


Here are a couple of altered photos:



Here's a couple of friendly seed pods.



Summer's End





Some Black and Orange things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy