NOW THIS:

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I made cookies

After helping at a gingerbread-man-decorating session at the arboretum earlier this month, I was inspired to create some cookies of my own for our Nature Guides pot-luck luncheon today.
I based my designs on the 4 biomes of our CEEP program. (Childrens' Environmental Education Program)

This program is for 3rd graders in the Fullerton School District. They visit 4 different biomes at the arboretum to learn about plant adaptations: The desert, the tropical rainforest, the pond, and the coniferous forest.


Naked cookies



Clockwise from the top: pinecones, tropical leaf (drip-tip!), opuntia cactus, water lily



My favorite was the leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy