NOW THIS:

Sunday, January 14, 2007

41 years later...



This birthday card that we made for my Granny has just been rediscovered in my uncle's garage, along with a wonderful treasure trove of artwork and sketches from my Grandpa Harry, who died almost 50 years ago.

Coincidentally, Granny's 110th birthday was today. (She died about 20 years ago.)



I tried to brighten it in Photoshop.


I actually remember making this card with my dad, although he doesn't! I was nine at the time. I think I did the flowers and Dad did the rest. I thought it was very clever and funny. One thing I didn't remember was this little disclaimer on the back of the card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy