NOW THIS:

Friday, February 09, 2007

Bionic teeth

After waiting over a year, Brice's dental implants are almost finished. Last week, I had him to the dentist for final impressions to make the crowns. Dr. Lee screwed these "copings" into the implanted posts in order to fit the piece that held the impression medium. So he only looked like this for a few minutes, but during that time, everyone in the office came in to have a look. And I whipped out my camera, much to Brice's annoyance.



Ooh, scary, eh?

The crowns will be installed on Feb. 20th and he'll be all done.
Except for the upcoming gum surgery.
And eventual wisdom teeth extraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy