NOW THIS:

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Death Valley art

As the time gets closer to our Death Valley trip, I look forward to it, and worry at the same time whether or not we can actually take the truck. There are only "extended-cab" seats in the back, very uncomfortable, and even if Brice and I trade off sitting back there, it's still going to be crappy. And if we take the Honda, there goes any chance of getting off the pavement. That would bum Jerry out terribly. We haven't decided yet what we are going to do, but I still want to go, no matter what.

In the meantime, I am visiting a lot of Death Valley stuff online. Here is a page from a pair of artists who painted their way through Death Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy