NOW THIS:

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Not a substitute for content, but.....

Spring is over, our trip to Death Valley has come and gone. So time to change the banner. This is something I threw together sometime last year. It will have to do for now. I have been rather unproductive in the art department lately. Personal issues have stifled my creativity and my mental energy. So I'm lucky at least I have this pre-made banner to stick up. Hopefully I will have the time and the desire to do some fun stuff this summer. And I'm going on a road trip tomorrow with Brice.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy