NOW THIS:

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

419 Cafe Veronese (UPDATED)

I'll be having lunch here with Seon tomorrow. While I am still congested, I guess I'm not really "sick", hopefully not contagious, and most importantly, I can now taste my food. Seon is not afraid of my germs, and she heard about this restaurant and really wants to try it. Funny, it's in my town, not hers, yet she knew about it and I didn't. Oh well, that's pretty typical for me.
We'll see how it goes...

Update: It was OK. The outdoor patio seating was intimate, overgrown with plants and decorated with lots of cute garden nick-nacks. The food was tasty but pricey, and the service was S..L..O..W.. good thing we weren't in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy