NOW THIS:

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Egg Cuber

OK, first I must explain that I am sick with a sinus infection. My head feels like it's full of cement. As I sat blearily by while my sons ate take-out for dinner, the conversation took a turn for the weird, as I suddenly insisted that somebody somewhere has probably invented square eggs, and I proceeded to google for it.

I was not disappointed.



I have a feeling this video is probably much less amusing to a healthy person who's head is not full of cement (and various medications), but the boys did find it mildly amusing.

Right now, I can't taste anything, which is a bummer. But as soon as it returns, I need a hard boiled egg. Any shape will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy