NOW THIS:

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ornament show & tell for 12-22-07


First, I'm posting a little better photo of this ornament. The outer part of the star is clear acrylic. The center is opaque. I have it strategically positioned in front of a light so the dove is illuminated.



This felt kitty-angel was crafted by Jerry's uncle Noah. He was a gifted artist. You can see more of his creations here and here.


This is the nativity set that I painted in 1979.








I call this shepherd "Burt", because it reminds me of Burt Reynolds, at least how he looked 29 years ago.



One more Santa.



And this year's poinsettia.


I love the green and red leaves, the rich red, and the splotches of white.

I think this will conclude my Christmas show & tell. Have a good one everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy