NOW THIS:

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A bounty of veggie, painty goodness

The other day, I did a fun art project with Mrs. W's class. Printmaking with veggies and fruits. I am going to be doing this at the arboretum soon, so this was a good test-run.

The assortment of cut produce in a colorful pile was so attractive.

Once the kids got going, it was messy and I was too busy supervising them to take pictures. And afterwards, I had to leave in a bit of a hurry, but I did snap just a few shots of some of the prints. They may not look that great, but the kids really enjoyed making them.














When the printing was done, the paint-covered veggies were a work of art unto themselves.

2 comments:

  1. That plate of paint covered vegies could go into the Metropolitan Museum of Art!!! Cool.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy