NOW THIS:

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Funny face


You may have heard of Cute Overload, the home of cute critter photos posted daily, described in a gag-inducing writing style that includes lots of silly made-up words. (well, that part makes me gag, but I do enjoy the pictures.)


Anyway, there is also a blog called Ugly Overload. Not affiliated with the former, the latter has postings of weird and, yes, ugly animals. I find them interesting. Not surprisingly, many are bugs. To my relief, the writing style doesn't make me gag. This outlandish creature, posted there yesterday, looks so weird I just had to pass it along. It's a baby Sumatran Rhino.

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable. Very strange looking, but still cute!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy