NOW THIS:

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Orange-Ricotta pancakes


Jerry is notorious for watching cooking shows on the weekend, and then wanting to make something he saw there. Last week, he decided he wanted to try these pancakes. I didn't have time to make them last Sunday, but I made them today. They came out pretty good. Hopefully they won't put me into a coma* like regular pancakes do.



*Not an actual coma. More like a fluffy, sugary, carb-induced stupor. Pancakes do it to me really bad. French toast doesn't, though, lucky for me.
Update: Good news. These pancakes appear to be coma-free.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that looks really good! I had to look up what they meant by "orange zest". I think I'll try this recipe this weekend. It's making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy