NOW THIS:

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Silly, but true

I have no business wasting my time with this, but hey, when has that ever stopped me?
This is me as a little kid, some time in the early '60's, playing in my backyard. Notice my standard summer outfit. I had a bunch of these loose-fitting summer sundresses we called "shifts". I lived in shifts and thong sandals all summer. Notice I was already living the "Bad Hair Life", even then. And notice the teeth.





I've loved the movie Cars since it came out a couple years ago. But I can't help seeing the undeniable resemblance between me and Mater.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of you are just darling, Cindy. I love sun dresses like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly girl!!! You look like a doll. Coincidently, my best friend here had your same teeth, and she is one of the most wonderful people I know...sort of just like YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy