NOW THIS:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Link to Boomer's diary

So now here I am with a dog who now has a very serious disease and is facing a brave struggle against long odds. And what am I going to do? I'll do what so many other people would do in this day and age: I'll blog about it.

I just won't do it here. This blog is dedicated to the random, miscellaneous and trivial, of which Boomer's cancer is neither. So if anyone is interested in following his journey, I will be updating his Dogster Diary.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes...today, on Thursday, May 15! I will be thinking of you guys heavily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy