NOW THIS:

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Blue for breakfast

This morning I was on a "liquid diet" as I prepare for a colonoscopy tomorrow. I am allowed to eat Jello, but not red Jello. So I chose Berry Blue Jello, because it tastes sort of like red. Well, at least it tastes better than green or yellow, or any of the other colors. And it's so pretty, but not necessarily in an appetizing way.


I took it outside to take a picture of its sparkling brilliant blueness.



That's when I noticed it's exactly the same color as the Windex. Hmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. LOLOL...blue is a very CLEAN/WASHY kind of color, isn't it??? Ha ha ha!!! What about orange? I like orange jello made with about 1/4 less water than it calls for, so it is a little firmer...I always liked the hospital jello when I worked there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted blue because it has the berry taste. I don't know when I last tasted orange Jello, but it's been a while. But I also make mine a little firmer.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy