NOW THIS:

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fierce


Illustration Friday's theme this week has been "fierce". I still check Illustration Friday every week, even though I haven't participated in a long time. But I remembered this old college sketchbook drawing which I had even titled, "one of the Fiercer Animals," which was originally a line from Winnie the Pooh. I went through both a "lioness" phase and a "mythical creatures" phase while in college, and this creature seems to be a little of both.


In the spirit of the original intent of this blog, which was to have a place for my old artwork, I am posting this, but for some reason, I still don't feel ready to link it to the IF webpage. I guess it's just been too long.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindy! Glad to hear of your mythical creatures stage!!! This guy is so cute! Fierce, but cute!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy