NOW THIS:

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Personality test

Found a link to this test on another blog. Here's what it said about me.

Your personality type:
Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Careers that could fit you includes:
Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

Pretty accurate, actually, considering. Also makes me think I'm not really living up to my potential.

I highlighted in red the carreers or "things" I've either already done in some capacity or other, or might like to do. Interesting, also, that it came up with clergy, missionary and religious educator, considering my ambiguous faith situation. (not an atheist, exactly, but not really anything else, either)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy