NOW THIS:

Monday, July 28, 2008

Think it'll survive?

I was too cheap to spend money on new cacti, besides being too lazy to wait in line in the heat to pay for them. But one of my favorite things is to return to the scene on the morning after, to see what little treasures I can find, fallen and forgotten on the ground.


There wasn't much this morning. This tiny (and it could sit happily upon a dime) purple chin cactus(?) was probably the best thing I found.



Then there were a couple of these leaves, that I think might take root, if I'm lucky.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes...they will survive!!! Glad you found something at least...what fun! I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy