NOW THIS:

Monday, September 29, 2008

Distracted by leaves


I made a quick trip to school today to give something to Mrs. W.
On my way back to the car, I passed under an ornamental pear tree, and got sidetracked looking at all the pretty fallen leaves. I could spend an hour collecting them, but then what would I do with them? In a day or so, the colors would fade and the leaves would all turn brown. So I pulled out my camera and took a picture real quick. This handful, at least, will never fade now.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...your hand looks just like my hand! Pretty leaves immortalized!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy