NOW THIS:

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mix-up at the Sara Lee plant

I consider myself to be a pretty careful shopper. I look at the nutrition label, try to get the best price, and I always remember to check the expiration date (and then dig around to see if I can find a better date!) But this was something I didn't notice till after I got home: My hamburger buns came in a hot dog buns bag.




Not that it really matters. HD and HB buns cost the same, for the same quantity. It's basically the same thing only a different shape. But it was still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy