NOW THIS:

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My favorite breakfasts

That previous post about the High School Musical made me think of good breakfasts that I would much prefer to eat. Here are my favorites, in no particular order:

Bagel (preferably a bialy) with lox and cream cheese

Eggs, over easy, with corned beef hash

French toast with a few slices of bacon on the side

Kelloggs Sugar Frosted Flakes

Orange-Ricotta Pancakes

Malt-o-meal or Wheatena, cooked by my dad when I was a kid

Huevos Rancheros with beans and rice

Cold, leftover pizza, right outta the fridge. (I call this Breakfast of Champions)


Now, here's what I usually have for breakfast, when I'm not having one of the delicacies listed above:

Cheerios with a banana sliced into it.

Peanut butter and jelly on toast

Scrambled egg and cheese sandwich

Hot cereal (usually oatmeal)

Fruit smoothie

1 comment:

  1. It was like reading my same list! WOW! One difference is I had never heard of a bialy! It sounds wonderful, and I will have to find one now!!! The chewy/yeasty part has me now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy