NOW THIS:

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Close enough, thank you

Fires are burning close to where I live. The closest one is just a few miles away. but there's a much bigger fire whose western edge is probably about 10 miles away. Jerry and I spent some time up at our hilltop park with a bunch of other local lookie-loos, watching the hills burn and taking pictures. Most of my pictures turned out pretty crappy, but Jerry's were a lot better. If I can steal a few from him, I'll post them here, and hopefully he'll put more up on his flickr page.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, that is too close for comfort. Please be careful. Is your air quality still OK to stay that close????? I am worried about you guys. Keep us posted, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy