NOW THIS:

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ugh...sick

It started out like a cold, but now I think it may be a sinus infection similar to what I had in September 07. I can probably look forward to about a week of congestion and aches, to be followed most likely by a cough that will make my docent duties challenging.

Oh well, at least I lasted for over a year without an illness, and got through my Death Valley trip and Thanksgiving before I got sick, and I have no serious obligations for several more days.

Pass the Kleenex, please.

And the heating pad.

Or maybe the ice pack.

And the TV clicker.

And that half of turkey leg in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy