NOW THIS:

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Consolidation

My blogging has slacked off considerably this past year. Maybe it's just a temporary slump, or it could be the trend for the future. I don't know. In any case, I had been pondering merging my art blog into this one for a while, but I didn't know how I could do that. Lo and behold, Blogger has added a new feature which made it possible. So now, all my art posts going back 3 years are here, and future artwork posts will go here as well. Once Inspired will remain, but will no longer be updated.

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is great that you can do this! I am also seeming to slow down on my blogging. Maybe it is just the holidays...well, that, plus need of more material. I am out of room for any new succulents!!! I have to be creative from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are always around but take all the slack time you need...


    I will look up that cool new feature .... I have manually merged some of my first blog to the present-day one but as usual, manual is hard labor.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy