NOW THIS:

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Recipe: Roasted Vegetables


I never know, from one day to the next, whether Michael and Jessi will be having dinner with us. This is further complicated now that Jessi is a vegetarian. I am mindful of having something on hand that she can eat for dinner, even if I've made something with meat for the rest of us.

I tried this recipe for Roasted Vegetables to go with a rotisserie chicken that Jerry made. They came out really good. I used less red pepper than the recipe called for, because I just had half a pepper leftover from something, and my guys aren't into bell peppers so much. I also threw in a few green beans and mushrooms. Other than that, I pretty much stuck to the recipe, and I really liked it.

(and Jessi ended up going out with her family last night, so she didn't get a chance to taste it. There are still leftovers, though, and I have another recipe waiting to try on her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy