NOW THIS:

Monday, January 26, 2009

Climbing the corporate ladder

I haven't participated in Illustration Friday for a long time. I don't really know why. I still check every week to see what the theme is. And I do have an old doodle that works perfectly for this week's theme: Climbing



Way back in the olden days, (I mean way back, maybe 35 years ago), my neighbor asked me to make a card for someone who was getting a promotion at work. I don't really remember what the finished product looked like, but this little sketch remains in my old sketchbook.

I'm not going to actually link this to the IF website, but in my mind I'm still playing the game.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy