NOW THIS:

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cupcakes for you


I'm not a huge fan of Kelly Ripa, but today I found out that she is supporting the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. And through Electrolux, she's having this virtual bake sale. For every virtual cupcake I send to people, Electrolux donates a dollar to OCRF. And since it's coming up on the 5th anniversary of my mother in law's passing from ovarian cancer, I thought it would be a fitting tribute to her and a fun way to "treat" my online friends.
I don't know what kind of explanation comes with the emailed virtual cupcakes, so I figured I would use this post to try to clarify my intentions, and alert my blog friends to watch your email inboxes.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful a thought and tribute! Your memories must be ever so special!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy