NOW THIS:

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Superbowl '09

We're keeping the menu pretty simple this year:


Buffalo chicken tenders, veggie sticks, and oven fries, with creamy ranch dressing.



No-Pudge Fudge (made slightly pudgier with the addition of chopped walnuts)



Be assured, it's all gone by now.


Amusing ourselves at Boomer's expense during the game.

Bridgestone: Potato Heads

I liked this commercial. There was also a Coke commercial with bugs. I put it on Bug Safari, of course. You can see all the other commercials here.

2 comments:

  1. We are so bad we are not watching at all. So bad. I will be sorry I didn't see any of the great commercials or half time! Your tenders sound so good...and No Pudge Brownies...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry. You can see the commercials here. I'll post my faves later.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy