NOW THIS:

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New sandals


Check out my new sandals. They're Keen. (That's the brand name) They're nifty too. (That's my adjective.) I know, they look tacky with socks, but too bad. In fact, I want to go out and buy some new colorful socks just because they'll be visible.






Here's a picture from online. I love the green color. Yeah, they're a little clunky, but so am I. I hope they last. They were pretty expensive. But I just don't do well in cheap shoes. That is not to be snobbish. I have messed up feet, and I need a well made, supportive shoe. So today, I've helped the economy and my feet.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking sandals. I've seen these and I've got them in my "want" folder. Someday! This shade of green is also my favorite. Have fun wearing them : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these should be really great and supportive! I like the green also! I will have to check them out!!! They make me think of ECCO shoes too...they are more expensive, but so darn cute and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nifty!

    I see it is chilly out your way too ... wearing socks with the sandals sounds practical as well as stylish with color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these.... they don't show the toes!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy