NOW THIS:

Thursday, April 09, 2009

-ing things

Considering switching the dogs to a better food. Right now they're on Nutro Natural Choice Lamb & Rice. I don't think they're doing as well on it as they used to.

Wearing socks with ladybugs and butterflies on them!

Eating the rice pudding I made tonight with rice leftover from the Chinese take-out from the other day.

Enjoying hearing Brice play his guitar.

Avoiding doing anything really productive right now.

Starting to get sleepy. Almost time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!

    I am wish-ING that it would be 5:00o'clock Friday already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switched my 3 dogs (slowly) to the Costco "Kirkland" brand of chicken and rice and they are doing fine. My vet says its a very good food for dogs- and so much cheaper! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy