NOW THIS:

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I was tagged for a meme, so here goes

I was tagged by Anna with this one.

What is your current obsession?
Collecting Color Schemes. when I see a print or pattern I like, I try to take a picture of it for future reference.

I actually took this picture of a little girl's shorts at summer camp the other day because I liked the colors.

What are you wearing today?
Old faded capris and a tank top

What’s for dinner?
Pizza on the grill.

What’s the last thing you bought?
groceries

What are you listening to right now?
The Angels vs. the D Backs.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Sonoma Coast State Beach

Which language do you want to learn?
If I had to pick one, I guess I’d go with Chinese.

What do you love most about where you currently live?
I know where everything is.

What is your favorite colour?
Green :)

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Any t-shirt that has a picture or the name of someplace special that I’ve been.

Describe your personal style?
Messy and half-assed. (Sad but true.)


Name a famous person you share a birthday with. (This to replace the what-would-you-do-with-$300 question.)
Oh, Walter Cronkite for me.

What are you going to do after this?
Mess around on the computer a little more, then maybe take a nap.

Your favorite smell?
Favorite organic smell: I have many. Rosemary comes to mind right now.
Non-organic smell: gotta be new car.

Do you collect anything?
Cacti and succulents. Praying mantis-obelia.

What makes you follow a blog?
Human interest. Honesty. Art.



Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I comment occasionally on a few blogs. I lurk on a great many more.

What’s one thing you dream of doing?
Having a fun life with Jerry when he retires.



What is your biggest regret?
Losing my virginity at age 17 to a total @$$hat (that I thought I was in love with at the time) Boy, was I dumb.

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I like to put out big jars to collect rainwater that runs off the roof.

Do you have a tattoo?
No.

Do you play an instrument?
No.

Who was your hero (or "shero") when you were a child?
I don’t know if you can call it a hero, but when I was really small, I loved Howdy Doody. I had a Howdy Doody hand-puppet that I pretty much carried around 24/7, until there was nothing left but his plastic head, and eventually, just a little piece of flesh-colored plastic.

If you find a spider in your house, would you: a) kill it, b) leave it alone, C) capture it and release it outside? (This is my added question)
I do all of the above, depending on the situation.



Meme rules:


1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own.


2. Tag eight other people

My usual policy for tagging specific people is that I don’t. But for my handful of readers and any other wayward travelers who want to write stuff about themselves: have at it! And then leave me a comment that links to what you wrote so I can read it.

5 comments:

  1. I think that color of blue in the girls shorts is near to perfect and especially with the other colors... it is devine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    It just occurred to me that it is a little strange that I haven't been to visit here when we both visit over at kat's. So I decided to pop by and it seems at an opportune time to learn more about you as you did this very informative meme.

    I know you love bugs. Malaysia is over flowing with bugs. Perhaps I should do some posts on Malaysian Bugs (did a recent one on Malaysian Snails). I'll let you know when I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks cindy :)
    That was a fun read. You cracked me up with your personal style. I'm am at that point now. There's just too many fun things to do outside. I'm just going to get dirty and who's gonna look anyway?! (hee hee)

    I digress-My first compost bin has got nice plump worms!

    Smile and a hug.

    Oh! I made it to the 23rd Annual Bug Fair at the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles. Our first time. Somehow, I got a link (from a series of links) from your blog about half a year ago and I promised myself to go when it got here (May). Amazing....but, I couldn't kill any insects for a collection. That was the eerie part of the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy