NOW THIS:

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

open, open, open*


my totem pole cactus flower this morning


this afternoon



this evening- almost there!




Looks like it's going to be pinkish. The ants are going crazy on it right now. I don't know if it's going to open up all the way overnight, or wait till morning. I'll keep checking it.

It took a good 6 hours or so for all that novocaine to wear off. I ended up doing my errands with my face still paralyzed on one side, covering my temporary disfigurement with my hand. In spite of the endo's dire warnings, I feel no pain or sensitivity, at least not yet.


*Back when Mervyn's was still in business, they had commercials where an over-eager customer, (always female), would be waiting for the store to open, chanting, "open, open, open..."

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what happens...hoping for some really awesome bloom shots!!! Very exciting! Go little Totem Pole, GO!!! Open, Open, Open!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy