NOW THIS:

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Wart Dude


Came across this in a box of old clothes the other day. It's a shirt I decorated for Michael when he was about 6 years old. He liked wart hogs. (Hey, who doesn't?)

Wart Dude was basically just drawn onto the shirt with puff-paint. (Remember puff-paint? Do they still make puff-paint?) Over time, some of the lines have fallen off. So I gave him a little makeover in Photoshop below.


Sing it with me like the Batman theme song:
Na na na na na na na na naaaa, Wart Duuude!!!

1 comment:

  1. too cool! I will have to link this to my Zoo post The Bold and the Wartful (their words- not mine-on their sign)

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy