NOW THIS:

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

With Tongue in Cheek

My blogs have been sputtering lately. Partly due to computer problems, but just as likely due to general inertia (laziness). Oh, and our vacation trip, which hopefully I will be posting about soon.

Anyway, in the midst of, and in spite of, my slacking online presence, I joined Facebook, mainly because my sons and my sisters are on it, and I thought it might be fun. And I haven't really kept up with that either. But Michael has created a just-for-fun, uh, group(?), cult(?) that he calls the Fellowship of the Rising Phoenix, and of course, I had to join it.

You can too, if you want.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds tempting.....
    I have not done the Facebook thing....
    I like the image and I just posted that Atlanta's namesake is The Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over and took a peek! I have been avoiding Facebook even though the whole damn world is on it!!! I just spend too much time on computer already...I need to get a real life! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy