NOW THIS:

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New music, and related discovery

The other day, I heard a new song on the radio that I really liked. Of course, I was not familiar with the artist, and I wasn't able to write it down because I was in the car. But I heard it again tonight, and I got the name. The artists are Rodrigo y Gabriela. So I googled them to see if I could find the song online, and I found a blog that not only has the song, it's on a neat little gadget that I could imbed onto my own blog.

The gadget thing comes from RCRD LBL_
and they have an extensive collection of free music downloads. The only thing is, as I started skimming through their list of artists, I realized that I have never heard of any of them. (I hadn't heard of Rodrigo y Gabriela till a couple of days ago.) But after all, it is a site for new music.

Since I listen to a public radio station that plays new (and sometimes weird) music, some of which I like, I may be able to find other new favorites in the future on RCRD LBL_.

In the meantime, enjoy this song, "Buster Voodoo"






1 comment:

  1. I love that acoustical sound...but it is a very fast little number isn't it? Interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy