NOW THIS:

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Digital scrapbook pages

I made the first layout more or less from scratch. You can appreciate it better if you see the original Emma picture below.


She was sitting under the metal jack o lantern thing. Actually there was more to the picture than this, including part of her mom's legs, shirt and arms, but not her face. So I cropped her
out, and then I decided to really change things up. The next picture is the result:





This was a quick page freebie that I got here. I'm really having fun with these things.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful, Cindy!!! I love the top page so much!!! The close up page is just great too! She is such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy