NOW THIS:

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A leaf


I made this leaf in photoshop. I actually have an idea for a series of nature-themed pictures that I want to make into a t-shirt design for the nature guides at the arboretum. While I do like the way this turned out, it's just a first attempt. I need to make 3 other squares, they need to all look like they go together, and the 4 of them need to look like something that will look good on a t-shirt.

But at least I did something today, while we were listening to the Angels win!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool with the leaf close ups on each section! If you do put more touches on it, please let us see!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy