NOW THIS:

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

These were trapped in my phone

I can count on one hand the number of times I have used the camera in my cell phone. I only want to use my phone for a phone. I don't want to text anyone, and I don't need my email or any other "apps", thank you very much. I waste enough time doing those things on my computer at home. But some occasions have come up when I didn't have my trusty little Canon, and then it's the phone camera or nothing. That happened today when we saw the family of deer in Seon's yard. But before I could take a picture, I had to call Jerry first and ask him how to operate that function on my phone!

Anyhow, I managed to take a few really bad pictures, and then I had to wait till Jerry got home to get them out of my phone and onto my computer. And and when he did, these pictures were in there too.


They're from August of '08. I do remember taking them, but after I took them, I guess I forgot all about them. (and then I forgot how to use the phone-camera, apparently. Ah, my brain....) They're painted on the back of a local restaurant. Even the guy you can see part of by the gate is painted.


I was interested in this nice succulent dish garden.



and this little painted birdie was cute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy