NOW THIS:

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The story of Georgie


Way back in the magical year of 1974, I wrote and illustrated a childrens story for a school assignment. I had saved the story, which I had put together into a little book, but it got lost along the way. For the last few decades, I believed that it had disappeared at the hands of an old boyfriend, but it turns out it was at my parents' house all along. Time has not been kind to the pages, which have become yellow, spotty, and brittle. I took pictures of each page, photoshopped out the worst of the spots, and put them on Flickr. You can view the pages in order and read the story.

There was another little story book, lost and found together with Georgie. I will upload it when I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat book and story! I love all the pics of YOU! He sure was a cute little doggy!!! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy