NOW THIS:

Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Valentine's Day

It's been 33 years since Jerry and I have been together. In the beginning, as fun as it was, I didn't think it would amount to more than a "fling". He used to write me lots of letters, and at one point when it seemed like our relationship was about to fizzle, he drew me this picture of his old VW with a sentiment that basically said, "It's been fun. Have a nice life."

As it turns out, I have had a nice life, with Jerry. I don't know what happened to all his other letters, but I kept the little Volkswagen.

33 years of bad storage, stains and wrinkles. (Why yes, the same could be said of me.)


For Valentine's Day, all cleaned up. New digital paint-job. (This is what color his VW was in real life.) Nice nostalgic accessories.

Hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Awe...very nice!!!! Looks great!! WOW...33 years is great!!! You done good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy