NOW THIS:

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's on the menu


I'm trying out a new salmon recipe. I took this picture just after I poured the marinade over it. I'll report later how it turned out.

Update: It was yummy! Everybody liked it. Michael said I should save the recipe.
"I have a link to it on my blog," I assured him.
"Links disappear sometimes", said Jerry. "You better print it out."





Meanwhile, this bag-'o-stuff in my fridge is Corned Turkey. The recipe is originally from Sunset Magazine. I made it once, a long time ago, and I think I liked it. I'll be cooking it on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. This looks labor intensive...but if you like to cook...it sounds wonderful and delicious! It is integuing to see it all in the bag of brine and waiting for the cooking process. I like how the recipe page gave you other ways to use the turkey after you make it!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy