NOW THIS:

Monday, April 05, 2010

Some more old painted treasures

These are plaster plaques I painted a long time ago. They live at my parents' house. They just look so nice for spring, I thought I'd take a picture of them.




I put lots of time into all the little details. I can't imaging having the patience, or the manual dexterity to do that any more.


I didn't realize till after I looked at the fine details on my computer that these things are dusty!
Next time I'm over there, I'll clean them up a little.


This one actually fell off the wall in a previous earthquake, and I was able to repair it.
You can see some of my other old plastercraft stuff here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy