NOW THIS:

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mediterranean Lentil Salad

I haven't made this salad in a long time, but I had a bit of a craving for it lately and I finally made some for our lunch today. It's different, which is why I like it. And it's healthy, which is nice, because my dinner tonight will be decidedly less so. (can you say babyback ribs and Hawaiian rolls?)

Actually, I've been trying to be sensible in my meal-planning lately, in the sense that I have actually been planning meals in advance and not just engaging my family in repeated (and so annoying) verbal volleyball games: "What do you feel like eating?" "I dunno, what to you feel like eating?" , which invariably lead to a fast food run, which I often regret later.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try a new salmon recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy