NOW THIS:

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All suited up





Boomer's support harness finally came the other day. After some tweaking and manipulating of the various straps, I was able to fit it on him reasonably well. We tested it out, and he had no trouble wearing it while he did his business. Both businesses, actually. And Business #2 is what he has the most trouble with. The squatting. Technically, he doesn't need assistance to do that ...yet, but it gives me peace of mind to know that I now have a way to help him when he does need it. There are many mobility aids on the market, but few have the rear end support that this one does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy