NOW THIS:

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

It's not summery enough for me

June Gloom has held over into July. It's overcast and chilly, not yet 70 degrees in the middle of the day. I have on long pants and socks. In July. I have a jacket on, for Pete's sake, and I'm having soup for lunch.

I shouldn't complain. I'm not, really. Just stating the facts. And the fact is, the warm weather is supposed to hit by this weekend. Before you know it, I'll be sweating, sleeping on top of the covers with the fan blowing directly at me, and doing some serious complaining.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Being that I am suffering down here in this boiling pot of humidity, I only want to say "I am so jealous"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish I lived in California!!!! Hey, on a positive note, my son who is in college now, has informed me that he is changing his degree to computer engineering...I immediately got very excited that he could become my ticket to California! If he and his family moved out there, I would go!!!!!!! I am gonna be pushing for us to go!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy