NOW THIS:

Monday, August 09, 2010

Caged



I haven't submitted to Illustration Friday for ages. I decided, though, that while I'm doing Art for August, I would try to do this as well, and hopefully get back into it. This is just a quickie, based on my recent experience watching Monarch caterpillars go through their metamorphosis.
The whole time I was making this, I thought the theme was "cage". Now I see it's "caged". So.... the butterfly had been caged, in a manner of speaking, but now it's free. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

For long-time Illustration Friday participants, my old art blog was called Once Inspired. I merged it with this blog over a year ago.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent work! I love the design and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cindy! I'm glad you submitted this.... It is gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Reluctantly, I have reinstated the word verification for all comments on this blog. I don't like it any more than you do, but the rate of breakthrough spam was even more annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Cindy